Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's that feeling..again

This morning while I sat on my bed waiting for Subuh, I was thinking about what'd happened over the course of 3/4 month..which is not a lot.
Progress had been slow in terms of our move back to Malaysia. I attributed this to my reluctancy to move on and accept the fact that we are not going back to Ireland. Ever.
Some days I would imagine this all being a short 2weeks trip to home town and I should be busy packing for my flight back to Dublin soon. I am being silly and i realize that I have put myself in this limbo instead of fully immersing myself in this process of building a new chapter in Malaysia.
The phrase 'change is difficult' is undeniably right, enhanced by the fact that 50%of me don't really want to change.
I have to stop this soon, no matter how much I'm itching to book a flight back to Dublin.
I'll tell you the reason of this setback..A friend of mine is moving to the UK soon and I can't help but be jealous.
I know I shouldn't. Oh I hope work would start soon so that all this feeling would wash away..
For now, I'm going to stare at my little person's calm and ridiculously cute face (because every mum does it..watching your little one sleep).



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment