Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Still on the hunt for the perfect bag





The above was a papparazzi picture of Charlize Theron straight off a plane playing mum-sy with her gorgeous 'Stella McCartney Fallabella bag'. The world is so not fair especially for us Asians. Not only we're shorter in comparison to these movie stars, they also also have sharper nose. Haha.

The thing that I probably missed most about Dublin is my accessibility to new handbags. The change of currency, my wage plus additional custom taxes made everything much more expensive on this part of the world.

Some more, up to very recently it was very hard to get access to the internet. Thank heavens for Unifi, now I get to go on purseblog.com much more often teehee. What surprised me was how detached I've been from the handbag world- for example how come I've missed the Louis Vuitton Cappucines arrival? So gorgeous walaweii..and of course so UN-affordable (*shed tears).

Any how, I refused to let any of these obstacles to prevent me from buying THE new perfect bag that I rightfully deserved..I just have to find other alternatives that won't break my bank account.

With my new upgrade of title to a mother of two, I really need a hands-free bag that's big enough to fit in my babies accesories. Contrary to my previous post, I don't think buying a Storksak to serve as nappy bag/ work bag fits my lifestyle. I mean, if I am to invest in a good quality bag, I'm better off buying a bag that I truly love because it means that I will use it more often.







No comments:

Post a Comment