Tuesday, April 5, 2011

in London

i am currently eating 'chocolate miniflake mini bites' from Mark and Spencer on my hotel bed (something i shouldn't be doing according to the hotel information booklet)

and i am all alone

i am in London for exam (yes, the day is finally here!)

i have just managed 13 hours of flite time, 2 hours of tube and train journeys and 3 hours of waiting at the airport..

and am absolutely EXHAUSTED!

what's worse, my body is angry at me for not breastfeeding mia-chan! and it hurts!!

i wonder what is she doing now...my dear mia-chan? probably disturbing everybody's sleep (she sleeps while cuddling and breastfeeding so i imagine everyone is up entertaining the little missy)

mum really deserved a HUGE present for agreeing to babysit mia-chan while i exam

i have taken a couple of pics of my trip, but couldn't be bothered to post them up yet

right now..what i need is a nice nap..

and mia-chan!

I MISS U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment