Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TLC 2

FACT-

i haven't been blogging in a while

been busy studying and certain things has put me off

contrary to popular beliefs (it must've been), my life doesn't revolve around marriage and having kids

i have a job and i have my own family (my parents and siblings)

so if u happen to read my post TLC..


it was not a cry for help

and

it has nothing to do about 'the dear husband'-ie i don't have marital issues that i would like to share with the world

for those of u who thought so, go home and play dolls

us girls nowadays are matured enough to handle issues on our own without consulting unknown folks on the net

i am angry enough that i have to explain this

so to avoid future misunderstandings there will no mention of dear husband on the blog

this is my blog

so it will be all about ..

ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment