Wednesday, March 23, 2011

bad day

when it's a bad day..

i go out!

if i'm a celeb, i would of course went on a vacation somewhere far (preferably an island) to avoid the papparazzis

but i'm not!

so i usually go to Pasir Puteh and buy 'goreng pisang' and KFC...and come back all happy and ready to face anything!

that, however is old news..

i have mia-chan on my lap 99% of my day

so if it's a bad day..

i locked myself in my room for half an hour (can't afford more than that)

and came out all ready for mia-chan

why am i blabbering about all this?

because i watched Wanita Hari Ini today..and the topic was about having baby twins and how had it is as a mum,etc..and an actress that 'i recognize but couldn't remember her name' said that when she has a bad day..she goes out and does her hair..

i want to go out and do my hair too..



..but mummy will smile for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment