Thursday, July 7, 2011

my babies...





if i'm rajin, this is where my babies sleep (not mia-chan of course... she sleeps next to daddy)

if i'm malas, they would be anywhere from the living-room, the kitchen or sometimes even under the bed

anyway, they just got a new sister! (will post up pics soon..)

i try to keep them balanced..50% for going out to dinners, 50% to hold my stethoscope, papers and lunch box.. these are my going out babies, my go-to-work babies are in different cupboard. They are not decent yet, so let's not take pictures

looking at them makes me long for a house of my own, where they will sleep in the walk-in closet husband promised to built me (yeah, right! i'll be lucky to even get a cupboard)

i'm making plans to go home. .(hence the obsession of buying bags, because there's no way i can afford to buy them at home, with the expensive living cost and all) please God everything goes smoothly, but i still can't get my head around where to live and where to work. KL or Kelantan?

These 2 places can't be more different.. as different as Ireland and Malaysia

i've been away from home so long i want to be as close to family as possible..BUT as always, things are not easy as they look

at the moment, i'm leaning towards KL..(traffics jams, small and tight flat as a home and expensive groceries.what's there not to like?)

but tomorrow, i might change my mind again

No comments:

Post a Comment