Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cabaran

Life is hard maa..

You think those rich dudes living in penthouses and driving Ferrari are always having fun, jumping around in nightclubs?

Most of the time maybe, but not all the time

The bigger your 'periuk', the bigger your 'kerak' la (did i just made my own proverb?)

..which means, they can have even bigger problems@obstacles than us mere mortals

Example:-

..they can lose millions in stock trends

..or what if the Ferrari got stolen

..or worse, their wife can leave them for a gigolo

so yes, life is difficult for everybody

even for me (especially for me!)

exam was over@done@finish@ 'khatam' today (finally..now i can get a break until another repeat exam in November)

but can you believe what i have to go through the past 2 days?

i drove all the way up to Belfast! (Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland. It is part of UK, not Ireland. Need passport to travel here folks) with the 'new to me' car! alone!

i cannot stress this word enough..ALONE!

my God! Once upon a time i would not even trust myself to ride a bike..and the next thing i was driving to another country with the help of GPS (Bravo to whoever invented GPS. I'm sure u are richer than rich by now)

And guess what? The GPS is outdated! I went offtrack into some woodlands on the thingy while i was actually driving on the highway

I made it to the hotel of course..it was only 3 hours journey but my God it felt like forever. I ended with a headache because i was focusing so hard on the road (and kudos to u mister by inventing GPS, but i would not count my life on it. I lost track of how many times i went into the wrong junction or missed my turns. Perhaps the thingy will get cleverer 10 years from now)




taking pictures of oneself like a sad old sod


                                                                                  

suka hati la nak gelek ke apa, bukan ada orang pon..




this was lunch. Cannot finish it no matter hard i try. So simpan la in the hope of making it dinner. Harapan!





In the end i settled with this: Linguine with roasted vegetables, accompanied by grated cheese and garlic bread. Yummy!





First thing i do everytime in a hotel: check the bathroom





Could not live without them





Decent bed. Hmmph, a bit weird sleeping alone. I slept only on one side of the bed..old habit.






Red and white..macam pelamin pulak





Beg sapa cantek ni? Opps, it's mine la. ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment