Friday, August 5, 2011

just another rant!

...and i thought things would slow down a bit after exam

WRONG!

it's mental out here

us girls definitely do too much in our lives, and of course you're expected to everything right and on time like clockwork

i've been so busy i don't have time to give out and moan about how busy things are (make sense?)

the big BOSS is back this week from his holidays..and man, was he demanding

too bad u can't choose your bosses

what keeps me going is thought of 10 years from now, i will be on that spot, giving out orders and unreasonable expectations to my underlings

people knows doctors life are hard. I guess what they don't know is how hard it is

the moment the clock struck 5pm, you are drained out physically and mentally. I used to keep a record of how much i walk in a day (my old mobile has a pedometer, so i count how much calories i burn in a day and what not). Would u believe it, i would walk up to 10km in a day during calls? All within the hospital!

I don't mind that, really. It means that I don't have to go to the gym because i have enough aerobic exercise (like i have time anyway!)..but what really is exhausting is all the thinking you have to do, the stresses and the constant scrutiny you have to take

I yearn to be in a higher position than i am now, and yet sometimes i wonder whether that is what i really want. I kept saying how i should get into education (teachers are the best!) whenever it gets though (the too many calls and looming deadlines)

and yet, i wonder if i can survive with 'my lusts for bags and going on holidays' life style (that's where my calls salary goes out to)

there is no easy way out, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment