Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ikan Bakar

We went out for dinner last night. Looking for dinner in Malaysia? Easy.
There's food everywhere you look. ( reminding my self here, IT IS good to be home)
But of course, you have to pick and choose according to your fancy. This will depends on a number of things- the cleanliness, the crowds ( more people means food is good- most of the times anyway), the lights ( my personal opinion- colourfulfancy lights meant to distract you from the dirts on the floor), the waiter/waitresess ( i like them smiling haha) and etc.
Anyway, the theme last night was Ikan Bakar.

It was between Tok Bali and Machang ( they do have seafood apparently) but I put my feet down on the seaside view ie the former.
On arriving, more choices were to be made because the place have numerous restaurants serving seafood. We have dine here before, specifically at the restaurant across Tok Bali Bay.
Of course, we choose a different spot because I happen to like variety.

Err...WRONG move.



Pulut Ikan Bakar










Nasi Goreng Biasa














Mia-chan-


The verdict?
I gave it 1 out of 10 and the 1 was because I was being really nice.
The crabs were stale and undercooked, the fish was cooked without any marinate whatsoever-just plain salt and the Pulut Ikan Bakar is not worth talking about.
Proves that you should just stick with the one you knew. Being adventerous with food is not worth it if you're paying.
The bill came up to RM 88, which in any other restaurants would be reasonable but for this one, it's money down the drain.
Why so harsh comments?
Well, I did puke right after leaving the place ( I blame the crab) so as I said, it is money down the drain.
Thank God for no diarrhoea though


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment