Sunday, December 16, 2012

Life changing experience

Tomorrow I will be going on a induction course for newly appointed doctors and it will be held at the Cherengin Spa & Convention Centre in Janda Baik, Bentong for 4 days ( will desperately miss my Mia-chan)

From there on, my life will slowly change from a bored full-time mother to a working personnel..and needless to say it will be hell busy.

I don't know if I will have time to write for the next few weeks because the times ahead will be though.

It is every oversea-trained doctors worse fear-starting over in Malaysia. Our training just doesn't prepare us enough for Malaysian work environment and expectations. To further complicate things, I have been in Internal Medicine for so long that I hardly remember to do anything outside the specialty.

Needless to say, the coming days will be bitter and painful. There will be blood, sweat and tears ( LOTS) as I try to adapt to this new system.

However, I am also a firm believer of it doesn't really matter what sort of background you came from, the more important thing is how you handle stressors and adapt to your environment whilst still maintaining your core values.
( sounding like a self-help book)
😪

#Easier said than done.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment