Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wish Lists!


Dear Hubby,
I think you've noticed me being in a very foul mood over the last couple of days. Strangely, I cannot tell you WHY because I myself had been at a lost to finding out the reason I was being a real b****.
What I can tell you though are ways to dissipate the tension, so read the below well.
1. I want to EAT sushi
So I'm not pregnant, but I am craving for them BAD. These people are clearly not helping by sending me these pictures.











2. I NEED to eat pasta
I have always associated STRESS with food since I can remember. During my uni days, I look like Kristin Allen on a 'diet'. I can easily finish a tub of Ben & Jerry's with a big bar of Almond and Chocolate Cadbury's on one setting while crying my eyes out (dalam hati la, because I live with 3 housemates).
And pasta, had been my all time favourite. Cannot live without them for more than a week. Hence, feeling so 'geram' because cannot find a decent spag bol in Kelantan..could this be the MAIN reason that ticks me off?
3. I want to work
This is something you can't help me with. So ignore..
4. I want a get-away
How many times we've been on holidays since coming back, I cannot remember. But, the effect doesn't last long. However, I still think I need one. (This one is very important OK!)
5. I want my own house
Patience hasn't always been a great trait of mine. I have been SUPER jealous watching other people's houses. I long to buy furnitures and washing machines, spend hours in my walk-in closet, to cook in my own kitchen and to nap in front of the TV for hours without a care in the world.
Actually I think this is what I really need. Some time away for myself, mia-chan and you ONLY. I miss our Dublin days living as a family, in our own way, by our own rules. I miss being the QUEEN of the house-doing things I want, when I want it. Aiyoo..so selfish, yet so true.
I know these are not easy to fulfill, so in the meantime I will try to make myself understand..but oh how my heart won't listen to reasons.
XOXO
Miserable Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment