Thursday, November 29, 2012

Makan makan

It's been a while since I last did a food journal. So, below are the yumminess I've devoured over the last few weeks.



Celebrating post exam with baby brother at Wau restaurant KB



Pit-stop at R&R Gambang on the way to Felda Jengka (attending my aunt's wedding)



Tea time at Wau Restaurant KB (in the form of spag-bog. Hehe)



Lunch with old friends in Bangi



Ubi Madu in Cameron Highland



Room Service at Grand Lexis Port Dickson



Breakfast at Taqwa Sri Gombak with family



Of course have to have KFC



Chicken Chop at Hayaki Cafe



Warm Lemon Honey Drink/Ice Lemon Tea at Hayaki Cafe



ICT(ikan celup tepung) near the beach with friends



Breakfast at a random 'warung' on our way to Kuantan visiting baby Haraz




Mee Kari -sometime during Eid



Beef ribs at T.G.I Fridays



Not so 'well done' steak at T.G.I's

No wonder I can't put off weight.
😪

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment