Saturday, September 7, 2013

My weekend


Jom tengok drama Korea!
Bosan pulak cuti 2 hari ni. Dah lama rasanya x cuti straight 2 hari yang duduk kat rumah jee.

Nasib baik semalam i stumbled upon this new drama.
Sad thing is, the drama is only out until Ep 10 ( and I finished up to 10 episodes yesterday!)

The story is quite refreshing I think, although of course the lead male is still rich and obnoxious and the female still remains the stupidest and most shameless woman you've ever met (hence the attraction to korean dramas).

It starts as the female lead is being chased by a ghost ( I know right? Horror and romance, apparently they work well together)..and somehow ended up in the hero's car. This girl was previously involved in a car accident, and upon waking up from coma, was able to see and talk to ghosts. A once free spirited and popular girl later turned to someone who shies away from life, lost all her friends (not to mention her job) and of course forever running away at the sight of ghosts.

She later found out that the hero is her secret hideout-as the ghosts dissapear as she touches or hugs him. Determined to get back to her normal life, the girl later worked her way to get close to this man.




The rest I have to say is typical korean drama..they argue, the girl cried, the man later falls for her, the second lead came in, the hero tries to hide his real feelings for her and bla3x..




Any way, I'm a sucker for typical korean dramas. Haha. Every girl wants to be saved sometimes. Being brave and Powerpuff Girl is tiring. I want to be stupid and helpless too wei!! I need hugs and a secret hideout from the ghosts and villains of my life..




Maybe after Ep 16 (the final ep), I will make a move to fix my problems, but for now I just want to hide out in this fairytale (with ghosts in it! Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment