Saturday, June 25, 2011

Numb

Remember the song 'NUMB' from Linkin Park?

I used to get goosebumps whenever it comes on the radio

So True..

I can totally relate la!

When things just go out of your hands, and u don't know what to do...

U just feel NUMB!

I'm going through that phase again...

I am NUMB.

Sometimes i feel like asking for help from anybody i see (and i had to restraint myself from approaching them and spelling out my problems)

But yeah, everybody has problems of their own..so anytime u thought how good it is to be Hugh Heffner, think again!

Even the Playboy (or man? Old man?) got dumped!

So i'm going to think about Hugh Heffner for the next few days..not because i adore him, but because even the rich and famous have problems...like me!

Better yet, i will think about Cheryl Cole, who had recently lost her career (thanks to Simon the Cowell)..and will have to run back to the three-legged player ex-husband for future income

Aigoo...

I was pouring my heart to a friend recently, and her reaction was..

'OMG Liyana..That is painful'

Yes, i know.Thank you.

So i'm dragging myself to work, Tesco and bed with this pain for the last few days...and it will continue to be with me until God says so.. but God is fair, he knows what is best for me

I will continue..

But I am NUMB from the tip of my hair to the end of my toes

Sometimes I am detached from this world altogether

I have lost all motivation..

Things don't matter that much anymore and somehow that is good

Even though i don't know what i want, at least i know what i don't want..which is to be stuck in this rot for all lifetime

I am blabbering. Time for sleep.

May Allah bless us all and keep us and our loved ones safe from all harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment