Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kamu tak rasa apa yang saya rasa


Sometimes I do feel like uttering these words to mak nenek, pakcik makcik who feels that I'm being ungrateful and should stop blabbering on my Facebook status about certain stuffs.

First of all, my Facebook wall is personal. There are no rules or regulations that says certain words are prohibited. It's my wall so I set up the rules, unless if you're talking against the government or the Sultan, then you get automatic ticket to the ISA and all that sorts. So much for being a democratic country eh?

Secondly, my comments are never direct. I made sure there's a bit of a twist here and there to made sure I never humiliated anyone in public. Or if I am, they wouldn't know that it's them I'm talking about. Like you think you know, but not really..

And also FYI hormones runs high when you're pregnant-the perks of having two heads in one person I guess. I do expect people to give me a bit of a lee way because I'm being childish  not of my own choosing. I was forced to act that way..by my HORMONES!

Lastly, is my last saying on this matter. Kalau rasa hurtful sangat by my saying sampai keluar air mata dan tak boleh tidur bermalam2, please..STOP lah baca! Tak ada orang paksa pon. Like this blog, I think as long as i'm not involved with the ISIS or Al-Qaeda, there is no need to make such a big deal of everything I say. It's just words, and what's more important if you are someone who truely cares about me then you should be worried about the real reason I'm saying all those stuffs. I am not going to be hanged by people who feels that I should act a certain way and follow certain norms. I am not breaking rules dan tak buat dosa, so why should I be ashamed?

Panjangnya last saying pon. Haha..

Makcik pakcik, if you could only see that you're acting like the villains in the typical cerekarama ( eg Sesuci Kasih Darmia-mak long dan mak ngah dia tu, geram betul tengok) and korean dramas...

Jadi, kurangkan kontroversi dan tingkatkan prestasi OK

No comments:

Post a Comment