Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Checking in

My God it's been a while since I've been here

So many had happened over the period of my absence from this blog. My haven aka internet sanctuary had turned into a desert of life-less creatures

I have no intention of shy-ing away from blogging ..no2x
I have been reading and checking up on other's blog as always( stalker! Haha) but never had a chance to update mine

I blame the laptop. The new-ish ACER Aspire One has been at it again, making my investment a pure failure. As per Mr hubby favourite phrase..' you give peanut, you get monkey la..'

There's a reason why a Macbook Air cost 3x times more ( and people keep buying)

In my moment of dire need, the IPad came to rescue..my saviour as I will not survive withour my daily Purseblog forum hoarding

But of course it's not the best for blogging

As much as i wanted to create an out of this world blog with Colourful designs and amazing photography that you guys can feast your eyes on, i guess it will have to wait

I am giving the ACER another chance..before finding it's new and better replacement ( however tempted i might be) because i am barely scrraping through with my monthly salary

Note to self: have to do more calls next month

No comments:

Post a Comment