Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kildare Village

Life is what you makes it to be

You can take the worst of situation and turn it into somewhat manageable

You can also make the happiest day a miserable one if you want to

I was once a sour plum a.k.a a pessimist

Give anything to me, and I can turn it dull and sour

Nothing the world can offer was interesting to me. Yes, holidays and extra cash at times do excites my tastebuds, but only for short while. And then, I'm back to sour-ness again

I would like to think that I changed a little bit after getting married. My other half gets excited with every little thing he sees in this little world of mine. At first, I was mesmerized with this kind of attitude because I have seen nobody who is remotely interested in my dull day to day living. As days go on and I got to know this person better, I can understand his actions and interests better than my own. Regardless, I still can't be excited with Ireland. I am still sour and dull. But I have learn how to try and enjoy things a tiny bit. I learn to be passionate and have interests outside of the hospital.

One, is of course bags. Second, is shopping. Third, is going away and being away than other people you know (it is called a holiday)

Speaking of shopping, Kildare Village is one of the favorites in my GPS. It is full of outlet stores and items at bargain prices. But beware, don't believe the 50% or 70% signs on their shops..they're basically the same price every week. How do I know? Because I am here nearly here every week.










































 Kildare Village has very nice sceneries, it basically looks like a village. Best stores here includes Clarks, Ralph Lauren and Home&Cook. You can find real bargains sometimes.

*Kildare Village is about an hour from Dublin and 20minutes from where I live*

No comments:

Post a Comment