Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's all about CHANEL

I don't intend to hide my interest and passion from others, regardless of how superficial I may appear.

I will admit that I am quite obsess with CHANEL, and I partly blame The PurseBlog Forum for that. The other part I blame myself.

It's not because it's expensive, it's because I love how chic and elegant their designs are. The flap bags stood the test of time and people are still wearing them 20 to 30 years later because they are practical and yet, sophisticated.






The trouble with obsession is sometimes they can get too much. CHANEL is now interfering with my ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) and I can't seem to focus with anything apart from my dear CHANEL. My free time is spent hoarding The PurseBlog Forum and googling pictures of celebrities with CHANEL bags.

I feel guilty, I am not being a good mother-the very little time I have at home I should've been spending it with my little one rather than obsessing over bags.

I can't help it. Sometimes, i feel like making the big jump and get my DREAM bag so that I can get it over with. Other times, I feel like i should just give it up. There's no way I can afford a CHANEL. Not in this current climate and with so many things to spend my savings on.

I am in a dilemma. I don't think this can properly go away though. I know I will regret my decision one way or the other.

Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment