Monday, February 13, 2012

My sister's wedding

Bukan saje2x balik Malaysia adik kakak ye..going home is an expensive business. When you're single, boleh lah nak balik whenever you want..expense flight ticket untuk sorang je, 14 hours airtime pon sanggup di redah

But with a baby, you better think twice (in my case, think banyak kali)..especially in this current climate (the economy, not the weather)

i guess people in Malaysia are very lucky, yet they didn't know it. Ireland is terribly affected by the recent 'gawat' (suddenly couldn't come up with the english version of it).  I feel like living in a 3rd world country, which is weird because I came from a third world country (supposedly, but not even close ok). The world had come upside down, inside out..Malaysians are now wealthier than ever. Example, take from me being in London recently, every where i look, there's Malaysians. And they are not there working their asses off,.. they are tourists. If you think about it, giler well off diaorang ni, from pounds to ringgit banyak tu!

Anyway, what I want to share is a few pictures from the wedding ceremony itself..I want to remember the time my sister became a grown woman and maybe if this blog is still alive after a few years, I want Mia-chan to be able to see it herself


Akad Nikah
.
.
.










































Bersanding
.
.
.



































Guess who's this?




Me!




My Little Family















No comments:

Post a Comment