Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Everybody knows weekend only comes 2 days a week

Which means its so short

Tolak tambah time oncall and what not, boleh bilang ngan jari je free weekends in a year

What I'm trying to say is, rugi lar kalau you let your weekend go to waste ie by sleeping sampai pukul 3 petang ( talking to myself here)

So i decided to wake up extra early to ENJOY my weekend ( by early I mean pukul 10)

And guess what I wake up to?

People out on the streets, decorating their houses with christmas lights. Pftt!

I don't hate Christmas, by all means you can spend your weekend buying christmas presents and new sofas and that huge LCD TV

But my God I hate Christmas lights..the pure reason being it reminds me so much of Hari Raya

I am not bothered at all spending Hari Raya here, because it hardly feels like Raya.

You would still be working, people all around you still wears shirts and shorts, and children still go off to school

But during Christmas, Tv would run re-runs of last years movie all day long, people wake up extra early to go to church and visiting families and you can almost hear children screaming happily opening their presents

So..depressing

Anyway, off topic dah ni

I just want to show you all my weekend...







Ayam masak merah yang akhirnya jadi ayam masak kicap








Kari terung takder rupa kari







Blueberry cheesecake


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment