Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dinner tonight


Let's be honest here

I am no domestic goddess.

Once upon a time if you mentioned to my dad that i'm cooking , he would without a doubt gelak guling2x atas karpet

Even now, after being married and with a kid ( besar dah anak Cikgu nih) i don't think that he can quite believe that i cook for my family

Either that, or he thinks that my poor husband is being tormented by my horrible cooking every single day

..he is not that far from the truth

You can't turn a pauper to be a king

But i am trying ok? You have to give me some pointers for that at least

Behold our dinner for tonight







Seafood fucilli with chili tomato sauce
(other name- pasta masak dengan sos peket segera)








Accompanied by chicken nuggets masak dengan Actifry ( Actifry ajer sekarang haha)








You have to have dessert. Tonight we're having Mini Apple Pies bought from Centra across the road

Mia-chan, mummy might never win Masterchef, but I can certainly cheat around cooking

Menantu saper la ni..hehe


Thank God I live in 2011!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Oak Glynn,Naas,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment