Monday, December 12, 2011

Hal rumah tangga

Some people just have the ability to adapt and adjust like a 'sesumpah'

Throw them in a swamp and they can survive and breed

How I wish I am one of them

My natural ablities doesn't extend beyond the context of work and studying
( if even that)

It's hard to believe sometimes that I'm married and a mum

Sometimes I have to slap myself (in my head la) that the person pushing Mia - chan's stroller is my husband..ok, him being the 'chipsmore' husband ( sekejap ada, sekejap takder..geddit?)
probably doesn't help

I mean, who would imagine I would live with a guy, sharingg the same bathroom no less. Like, euww!

But I guess you can't fight nature

Boy meets girl, get married, have kids, get old and die- that's life in a nutshell

Last november marked our 2 year of married life together ( plus minus the time him working away- that i won't put into equation la)

Like seriously?

2 freakin' years!

And i still can't get accustomed to it

This is blind territory for me

I guessed my parents realized from the get go that I will only do well in school and well, pretty much sucks in everything else

Like tiny weeny simple things like lipat kain, iron baju, cooking, menyapu, mop lantai..and the list goes on

And i'm not the world's best in being a wifey either

Susah sungguh to obey and angguk time your husband bagi nasihat..i just have to give my two cents jugak!

Oh I don't know what to do anymore

I remember a few years ago making decisions at the very last minute and it doesn't matter at the slightest..because who is it going to affect? Myself je pon

Now everything have to be planned, and then you have to discuss, sometimes you do the meaningless bickering which more often than not leads to nowhere, and the you have to re- think, then you have to debate your point again macam dalam Pertandingan Pidato Perdana and lastly you just give in out of pure 'I couldn't care less anymore'

So...complicated

But I figured obviously I am not the only one with this problem

Husbands and wives all around the world must be dealing with this everyday

Truth is, maybe you will never adjust

(And maybe i will never bit my lip and angguk2x macam burung belatuk)

But

I am re- programming my brain to think like a couple, do things like a couple, make decision with each other and of course, UNITE not bicker!

Sekian ceramah rumah tangga dari counsellor x bertauliah ini.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Oak Glynn,Naas,Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment