Sunday, December 4, 2011

obsessed

I admit it. I have been overly obsessed with iPad. For a tech-dummy like me, that's a rare statement to come by.

I have found that iPad is not a waste of money after all. I have been so fascinated by it that i haven't been using my laptop for the last 3 week...that until my Blogpress software broke down. Pfttt.

So I'm back to the old fashion netbook and I'm glad i haven't convert to iPad for everything. It is handy alright, but i still need my ACER.

While mostly everything on the net has an iPad app, but not as yet is the  Louis Vuitton website. A real bummer.

I am going to wait patiently for the rest of the world to discover iPad and hence more and more app to be developed for it. And yes, i'm not the only person in the house who's been captivated by this little piece of technology.. Mia-chan uses it for youtube and online baby games while having her breakfast this morning. Finally, something to keep her still on the baby chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment