Thursday, December 22, 2011

Misi

People might have noticed that I now have more free time. I'm always on the net, always commenting on facebook and yes, my blog appears more kept than before.

In times like this, my mind wanders..especially after that cup of coffee, it's like the molecules in my brain are working extra fast and hard.

This morning, i'm thinking of my next to do on the list. I have been studying hard ( sounds rubbish) and working hard ( not that i can afford not to). So, i decided, enough with the serious stuffs. I probably had done plenty for the next 6 moths.

I'm thinking holidays guys!

I am not going to be young forever. There will become a time where i can't afford to carry myself across the room without huffing and puffingg, holding onto my son's arms with my bad hips and creaking knees( my son?haha)

So my next go to destinations are ( in no particular order):

1. Bali ( because wverybody have been..and, they have the private swimming pool as in Fullhouse)
2. South Korea ( duh, because of Fullhouse and Winter Sonata)
3. Tokyo ( it would be a pity if I reach my 60s without reaching Tokyo..one can only hope)

Will think some more after i get back from work. I also of course want to go to Macca..but that not a holiday of course

No comments:

Post a Comment