Monday, July 23, 2012

Cabin Fever

Let me out!
Taking care of an active 2-year old 24/7 is not pleasant. My beautiful daughter, mummy loves you dearly, but you do give me headaches.
When you're not busy tearing the house apart, you would be playing 'catch me if you can' when you know mummy can't keep up with your pace (how can they run so fast?).
And my God, where do she get all those energy? I would be panting after running round circles in the living room.  And she runs everywhere!



the troublemaker


Man, I need a break. The last time I was out was to get her supply of nappies and milk (over the recent months, that was my only ticket to get out of the house). .and I was in such a rush that I bought a size too big and the wrong type of milk powder.
I haven't been able to take care of me because I didn't have time to buy toilettries or make-ups. I look a mess and my wardrobe stinks! I have been rotating the tops too often because the rest don't fit no more. Some of them are so out of season that I wouldn't wear them in my dreams.
OK, so I do realise I'm making out reasons to go out shopping but I need to get out of the housewife role sometimes. Plus, my bags need to get their occasional outings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment