Thursday, July 19, 2012

Diet



Staying at your parents memang best. Especially when you're not working.. your child taken care off, your laundry done and your meals are catered for. What more do you want eh?

Rasa macam back to the old days, time remaja2 dulu..hehe. Tambah2 bila sang suami ke offshore mencari rezeki, rasa macam orang bujang pulak. Haha.

Tapi bila dah hari2 duk bergolek tido, makan and tengok tv..badan pon dah macam dugong la. And then your jeans sendat, your tops tak muat, pipi macam tong drum..Masa tu lah baru nak mengeluh

Since coming home, I reckon I've gained about3-4kgs kot. Sorry, no weighing scale in the house, so no exact weight can be calculated here. Reminds me that I should go to Econjaya with a twenty cent to check my weight later. Regardless, for sure I've gained that much if not more. Yikes!
Mulut2 orang sekeliling pun dah berbunyi..dah gemuk la, nampak kasar la. Aduss, where are your sensitivities people?

Anyhow, my mum nowadays are a Manager (that's what dad call her). Over the last few months, beliau telah giat mengusahakan (eh, bukan..more like mempromosikan) produk eGamat Emas. I don't to go into details here (unless CEO eGamat Emas nak bayar I komisen untuk promote their product la kan..email i ada kat atas tu.Haha)

One of her earlier victim..opps, i mean customer  is my dear sister who's trying to shed off her post pregnancy weight. I used to make fun of her la once, mana la tahu nak kena batang hidung sendiri. She claimed to have lost about 5 kgs in one month about using this...


BEAUTREME





Those who knew me would know that I never believe in this kind of marketing agenda. How can you 'kurus' without eating soup for breakfast/lunch/dinner and going to the gym?

Not possible.

Lepas dah pegi gym mesti lapar kan? Makan lagi. Actually lagi banyak masa time tak pegi gym dulu. And the cycle continues.

I must be really desperate.

Well I am. Raya ada sebulan lagi, I want to don my yellow 'kurung Riau' without looking like a balut nangka.
And my other half had been dropping hints..

Me: I look fat in this (my 2months-old top)
H: Nooo...you look fine
Me: Lie. I look fat. kan,kan?
H: Noo..
Me: Betul ke? You think I should wear this?
H: Mmm..maybe best to wear the looser one (pointing to my maternity dress)


And guess what other men in the house said when I mentioned dieting

Brother in law: You're not fat Kak Long. If you're fat, than there are lots more people out there who are fatties.
Abah: You're fatter when you last came home.

MEN.

Anyhow, since yesterday, I have embarked myself on a journey of Beautreme. I'm struggling to find pictures of myself kurus. None in this lappy whatsoever. 

If it is what it says on the tin (or box), I will fit in the maroon top again in a few weeks. (will upload pics in other post)



  • Diformulasi untuk membantu pembakaran lemak secara efektif.
  • Mengurangkan penyimpanan lemak.
  • Mengurangkan selera makan.
  • Diperkaya dengan serat yang merangsang pergerakan usus untuk mengeluarkan bahan sampingan pembakaran lemak.
  • Kandungan multivitamin dan garam galian memastikan keperluan badan bagi zat nutrisi semasa program melangsingkan badan tidak diabaikan.
Kandungan
Ekstrak Phaseolus Vulgaris, Asid Linoleik yang di konjugatkan (CLA), L-Karnitin, Garcinia Cambogia, Kromium, Lesitin, Malta, Multivitamin dan garam galian (Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, D, Biotin, Asid Folik, Kuprum, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Selenium, Potassium, Zink dan Iodin)
  • Formulated to burn fat effectively.
  • Minimize fat storage.
  • Suppress the appetite.
  • Enriched with fiber to enhance the elimination of the by-products of fat burning through the digestive tract.
  • Multivitamins and minerals ensure the body needs toward the vital nutrients is not neglected during the slimming programme.
Ingredients
Phaseolus Vulgaris extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium, Lecithin, Malt, Multivitamin and minerals (Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, D, Biotin, Folic Acid, Copper, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Selenium, Potassium, Zinc and Iodine)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment