Monday, July 23, 2012

Kelantan vs KL

One thing about adults that I hate is having to make decisions. 
And on this particular one, I have been going back and forth so many times I lost count. There are pros and cons with both and I don't think I'll ever get it right.
It's the biggest dilemma of this year and yet, I have been thinking about same over the last few years and still can't make my mind up. Who knew finding a place to stay would be this hard..
The catch is I have a 2 year-old who needs constant supervision and I want somebody I trust to be with her 24/7 ie my parent (wink!). Plus, Kelantan and Dublin are the only places I knew while the rest, I have no freakin' clue. Ampang? Shah Alam? Meru? They are all KL to me. Basically, you can 'jual' me in KL la..
And, haven't you read the news? Robbery, rapes, murders..OK, they can happen everywhere, but KL have the biggest portion of them.
And so you ask, why KL after considering all of the above?
Because, I'm not sure if Kelantan is the best place for us now. Maybe I'm not ready to serve my state yet..maybe I need to be more confident and more illegible for Kelantan. I know for certain one day I want to serve here, but maybe not just yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment