Saturday, July 21, 2012

Walk in Closet

It is a fact that I have too much time on my hands nowadays. This very rarely happens. It's making me uncomfortable and itchy. I am itching/ dying to have something to do. I am constantly reminded that this is just a short transit time before embarking on a new job, new environment, new home..
Urghh!
I hate changes..what I hate more is having to wait for these changes to happen. It's like waiting for the death penalty, counting your days to the inevitable horror.
OK. Quit moaning.
I am using this time to prepare mua-self for what lies ahead. No..not the job part. The new home bit of course.
I am designing the new home for my babies! Although I do realise that this may take a while to happen (ie a few years), there's no harm in planning ahead right?
So I have been looking at a few ideas for THE walk in closet, and here are my best picks..



PROFESSIONAL





CHIC BOUTIQUE





WHITE





COVERED





SIMPLE




KIM K's





THE WIRE





FRESH COLOURED




WINDOW SHOPPING





EVERYTHING ON DISPLAY





Mine will have an island in the middle AND it has to be white...my mind thinks better with bright colours ( it is vital to have a clear head when choosing your outfits)
Oh my, I can just imagine my stuffs in them..beautifully arranged and displayed. It'll be the centre of the house..after the kitchen of course.
First, I need to get me somewhere to live in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment