Monday, July 23, 2012

Diet Update

This is looking impossible more than ever now.
Yes. the thing gets rid of my hunger pangs, but it didn't get rid of my appetite. Everything looks good, especially when they are beautifully presented on plates and  joined by sugary drinks with 'ais' (oh so colourful and tempting!). How could I ever say no?
And the worst culprit?
Bazaar Ramadhan!
Everybody knows not to shop for food when you're hungry..big No-NO
I do try to stick to the plan..well, maybe not hard enough. It was so hard cutting out carbs and sweets though. All of my favourite food contains carbs!
I am feeling guilty now for having 2 helpings of spagetti meatballs just now (with loads of meatballs on top), so I will behave for breakfast tomorrow. 2 eggs with no hint of carbs in sight!
Well, maybe I'll sneak in a toast if the situation gets too hard to bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment