Tuesday, February 8, 2011

halloween??

here's a confession

i'm a scaredy-cat..my excessive fearfulness extends to a whole variety of things:-

frogs
lizards
insects
heights
U.F.Os
and of course..GHOSTS

never slept with lights off...never stayed upstairs alone (my dream house has only 1 floor.huhu)...never watch a scary movie without shading my face with pillows, blankets or anything close i can find

imagine how scared i was to hear that our house could be HAUNTED

I'M NOT KIDDING!!

Qistina my 5-year old sister was all ready for bed last night..had said her prayers and about to close her eyes (had to explain something here-she still sleeps with mum..how lucky-i was chased out of the main bedroom on turning 4)when she asked mum..

'who is that sexy man ma?'

mum looks at her (half-asleep at this time) and went to sleep

apparently they have been seeing this 'man' for some time now

tall..kurus..NAKED

last night was standing in front of the bed looking SEXY(Qistina's word, not mine), smiling and staring at mum!!

OMG

want to cover myself up in my duvet now

yang..CEPAT BALIK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nobody la yang.. Just her imagination ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mum had seen the SEXY man before. coincidence? i think not

    ReplyDelete