Thursday, February 17, 2011

post pregnancy jeans

those who had been pregnant would understand this too well  (except if u are blessed with high metabolism that allows u to eat like a horse and never gained any kilos

it's been more than 3 months now, but  i couldn't seem to shift those pregnancy weight away

after 'pantang' and u're allowed to travel and eat those lovely and oh ever-so tasty foods, it's time to look for a new pair of JEANS...because admit it, there's no way u're going to fit into your 'anak dara' jeans again

during my last trip to KL, decided that it's time...

face REALITY and admit...I'M FAT!!

mum's such a SWEETHEART

she offered to walk me through this difficult time (other words-she will buy it for me..just provide the money)


mum: what size should i buy?

me: errr...i used to wear 26 

mum: (looking at me head to toe)...definitely not a 27

me: *like being hit by a poisonous dart*
        that bad?

so, she ended up buying me a 28 (OK. please don't try this at home..buy your own jeans instead of guessing your size and asking people to buy it for u. jeans have different cut...so sometimes a 26 will fit on u, other times u will look like a 'balut nangka')

*balut nangka- abah's fav term meaning too tight@sexy@don't u ever wear it in front of me


so i've been forced to accept that i am now a 28

wait...will 28 even fit me?

*gulp*

OK. it does.

that's right...

i should be thankful that i'm 28, not 30.32 or 34


so much dilemma after having a kid

look at how much us girls has to go through...

this reminds me when i was little...so adamant that i would never get married...living with a boy? NOO way..boys are DIRTY and RUDE. i will stay at home with mum and abah, that way i would never have to worry about cooking, working or ironing clothes


heh


i supposed that kind of thinking got lost somewhere as i grew older

No comments:

Post a Comment