Monday, February 7, 2011

obsessed



in case u're wondering..the person in the picture IS NOT me.


but yes, i'm a handbag lover..don't know how it all started but this hobby is the main reason my pocket is kosong every 30th or 31st of the month


it's not that bad in the beginning..but as i started making my own cash (so proud on receiving that first paycheck :)), the bills crept higher and higher.
shoes, dresses, tudung..no, none of them can bet bags..know why? bags are super important maa...


u can toss all sorts of stuff in them-


passport
business cards
atm cards
make-up essentials
kleenex
cash


and for a mum like me..mia-chan's bottle and diapers


have any of u seen 'what's in my bag' video on you tube? GENIUS!! spent hours checking them out


another fav of mine is  http://www.purseblog.com/


my kid brother make fun of me all the time because of it. bukak mata jer terus purseblog, nak tido pon bukak lagi..EVERYDAY!!


anyway, don't care.. Syauqi-like u would know anythin about women..u will end up thanking me as i choose THE bag for hantaran to future sis-in law (not too soon though, he hasn't even reach his puberty yet..mmm..ye ke?)


i even dream of them sometimes..that's how bad i am.heh


but have to say, the worst time is pregnancy..OMG you should see pics of me; mak boyot trying to showcase her bag..super sad


nobody able to see my bag admist my nearly popped-out belly..so big i was that time.huhu


but now that mia-chan is ON my lap, not IN me, can start dreaming again.....LALALA

No comments:

Post a Comment