Monday, February 21, 2011

driving around town



it's a good day today...

in fact, it's a GREAT day!

reason: i've been let out

OK. so it's actually for a serious business...i was visiting MIL (mother in law) who recently is not well (but she's slowly getting better, thank God)

best part was..i'm back driving again!



spotted: me in pasir puteh driving dad's filthy car
tudung-www.pearlhaya.com
baju kurung moden (pinjam my sister's)
bag-gucci













this is exaggerating... but i almost feel YOUNG again... left mia-chan in mum's care and off i go!

i was only doing max 60km/h...better safe than sorry right?...anyway, that's not bad for someone who didn't drive (at all!) for nearly a year eh?

other cars were honking behind me  (where are your manners Malaysians?) but i 'tak ambil pusing' because as far as i remember 'slow driving' is not a crime...yet :)

also managed to make a few stop at shops and fill in tank (it's always empty whenever my turn to drive)

Yes people! better believe it...i SUCCESSFULLY fill in petrol!!!....OK. so it's not self-service...but i managed to open the 'petrol door' and ask the salesgirl to fill in my tank-that's being INDEPENDANT in my book

when u don't get to get out often...speaking to strangers is an achievement. SAD isn't it when the only people i see and speak to everyday are my family...i will have to say thank you to the INTERNET here-you were created at the right time! i can ramble and rant without losing my sanity...




me pretending to drive



after business is over, went to pick the kids up at school. It was super busy; cars, taxis, 4-wheels, buses everywhere...but thanks to my excellent driving, the kids reached home alright (later than usual... but safe)



by the way, the kids went to my old school (nearly all of us went to the same school...its tradition...some of kak irah's teachers still remember me..don't know why...i wasn't even famous back then)




school




so much have changed since i've been here.. never thought the future would have turned up  this way. (i was pretty CLUELESS back then...OK. still am )




syauqi getting angry because kak irah was late coming out of class





kak irah: like i care syauqi!



i still remember the feeling getting back from school...so EXCITED!..even more exciting than getting duit raya
...but i don't think kak irah feels the same




ever so slowly walking towards the car



P/S: those two are clearly not my kids (thank God)..can easily become deaf from listening them two bickering every day



No comments:

Post a Comment