Sunday, February 20, 2011

life is dull

life is dull...


i am DULL


nothing is happening around here (except for people getting sick-mia-chan, MIL...and that's not fun)...no excitement...nothing to look forward too


feel like going on a break (even though i am on one)



right now i am a bird in a cage, a lion in a Zoo, a man chained to a wall...



no social life, no friends, no getting out ( i should be lucky if allowed in a car)



maternity leave is ending soon :(


this supposedly long holiday is a once in a life time thingy ( mia-chan is not getting a sister/brother in the near future) ...am i BAD for thinking that i am wasting it away?


OK. So blame myself because i am no longer a singleton...also blame myself because i don't appreciate what i already have


Fine


Blame me because i can't keep my mouth shut...blame me because i just HAVE to tell the world about anything and everything


Blame me for making people feel bad


Blame me because i just don't UNDERSTAND enough


i AM self-centered, superficial and childish...


well, can't help it...i was born that way...don't think i can CHANGE too much of me ( i AM trying though)



Forget it. It's late. Besides, I just need to RANT ( no action @sympathy needed thank you)...also, this blog is mine...so i'll say what i want lah...



will dream being on a deserted island with no people to tip-toe around their feelings, plenty of sunshine and of course...lots and lots of seafoods...YUM..

No comments:

Post a Comment