Tuesday, February 22, 2011

love fest

OK.

something is definitely wrong with me today

so i was on the net, doing my own stuff bla,bla and stumbled into this:

Glee

so u say, that's not new...Glee has been on TV for ages now (exaggerating..but it's on for a while ok)

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OfPwkCruE
Glee version of Marry you by Bruno Mars

*can't be bothered to post up videos..my signal is so freakin slow

anyway, i was literally jumping up and down on my bed..marry me?...I DO! I DO!I DO!

although, technically speaking cannot la...because i'm already married (with a kid)

here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt2u-S7NTs
Glee version of Lucky by Colbie Cailat


too CUTE for words!

wish my love story is as breath-taking as this..but i will spare u guys details (for now) because it's rather BORING! some of u might fell off your chairs sleeping

come to think of it...everything about my marriage was speeded up so fast i can't remember falling in love

saw each other..chat a bit...went on a date exactly 3 times(i'm not KIDDING!)...marry...off to Ireland...and a year later-Mia-chan!

we didn't even get to go on a honeymoon yet (too late now)

my instict told me that this is my mate and there will be no one else besides him...i think it's MAGIC sometimes- i was never so sure in my life

after marriage, i was even more dull..

no more korean dramas, hindi movies nor googling super hot singers and moviestars...

but today, i was so giddy!! was moving and shaking my butt around (other people may call it dancing) in my room while listening to these songs...

hmm..the feeling was rather nice. here's a promise to do a marathon on love stories someday. why not eh?.i'm not going to be an AHJUMMA at such an early age

Ok. here's my cue...mia-chan's crying again...

*which reminds me...Mujse Dosti Karoge is on TV3 this Saturday..let's watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment