Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what's in my bag?

when u have a small kid, it is IMPOSSIBLE to travel light

this HUGE sack is what i've been carrying around these days






gift from hubby-Tivoli GM















hubby promised me an LV if i passed my exam...i also promised not to buy another bag till next year (of course i just said that so he would buy me one)

i was also pregnant that time..he was afraid that i 'mengidam' LV, so had to get me one before i popped
(thank u mia-chan)

i used to hate big bags...the bigger the bag, the higher your risk of  fracturing your shoulder

but with all the stuffs i NEED to carry, huge pun huge laa...





inside picture





only little space for my stuffs, the rest is for mia-chan's






it's hard being a woman






things i carry:
1. wallet
2. make-up bag
3. diapers
4. small towel
5. extra clothes for mia-chan
6. wet tissues
7. minyak yu-yi cap limau







in my make-up bag:
1. silkygirl blusher
2. silkygirl eyeliner
3.bioessence cleanser, clarifying softener, daycream & nightcream
4. smashbox o-glow cheekcolour
5. YSL toucheclat
6. estee lauder foundation
7.estee lauder face powder
8. clinique lipgloss
9. tommy tippee nailclipper (mia-chan's)






so different when it's empty






my fav part of Tivoli



i'm longing for a small bag again...felt like moving house everytime i carry Tivoli

it's BEAUTIFUL all right; but my shoulders are getting really tired and sore carrying it

...time for another bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment