Monday, February 7, 2011

reminiscing

i don't enjoy recollecting past events or experiences..mainly because some of them are downright awful and i would like to keep them locked in my brain for the rest of eternity.


being an outright shy and timid girl, my school days are not as enjoyable as other people. i have my few close-knit friends who i keep in touch from time to time and that's about it.


and trust me, for me..that is absolutely fine


but today, feeling slightly reminiscent..more specific-to those times when i'm still anak dara orang






took this picture on our girls day out in melaka, just months before i got married. don't ask me the date i jumped the boat, i never can remember all those important dates (it is sad not to remember your own anniversary.huhu)




that's right..i HAD been skinny.


came across that green top yesterday as i was rearranging my clothes. u guessed it..cannot fit anymore..no hope of even squeezing myself into it..again..SAD




i even eat like a girl


hubby said i change so much since getting married. can never finish a plate of food on dates with him before..now, i even had seconds




OK


here's a bummer.


electricity's out


mia-chan is crying (double bummer)


GTG


will continue reminiscing later

No comments:

Post a Comment